Friday, May 26, 2006

sweet site #2





Wikimapia is a sweet site that uses Google Maps as the basis for the best wiki ever! Anyone can label any location on the map and add a description. The creators hope that visitors to the site will eventually map and describe virtually every feature on earth.

So I'd like to propose a little project called kissywiki. Find the location of your first kiss, box it and describe the moment. (Don't get too graphic, or include personal info, of course...)
Be sure to tag it as firstkiss, one word.
Props to Petra for the idea.

And also, I propose project wikibux! We are going to map every Starbucks on planet Earth. Find a Starbucks you know about and map it. Tag it as Starbucks, tell your friends and soon we'll all be able to see every Starbucks on the globe, all at once.

Yes folks, I know.
I'm just here to help.

3 comments:

Bradley said...

Way, way, too much fun!
-Bradley

Robert said...

If we marked all the Starbucks, we might not see much else on the map.

greekspeedoman said...

First kiss huh? Where do I start... It lasted seven hours, on a flight from NY to Hong Kong...

OH, sorry Adam, I forgot our promise to never tell. OOPS!